Treasures Of The Earth: Worldwide Natural Landscapes Photography (Vol.3)
Wallpapers are available in 1024*768 | 1280*800 | 1280*1024 | 1440*900 | 1600*1200 | 1680*1050 | 6 Different Resolutions
Treasures Of The Earth: Worldwide Natural Landscapes (Vol.1)
Treasures Of The Earth: Worldwide Natural Landscapes (Vol.2)
Treasures Of The Earth: Worldwide Natural Landscapes (Vol.3)
Treasures Of The Earth: Worldwide Natural Landscapes (Vol.4)
Treasures Of The Earth: Worldwide Natural Landscapes (Vol.5)
Treasures Of The Earth: Worldwide Natural Landscapes (Vol.6)
National Parks of Taiwan:
The National Park Law of the Taiwan, was passed in 1972 to protect the nature, wildlife, and history in its current jurisdiction.
A National Park should not be confused with a National Scenic Area: National Scenic Areas fall within the control of the Tourism Bureau of the Ministry of Transportation and Communications of the Republic of China, while National Parks fall within the jurisdiction of the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of China.The philosophies that govern the development of the two types of areas differ. For a National Park the emphasis is on the preservation of natural and cultural resources, and development for human utilization is definitely a secondary priority.
The following is a list of the National Parks of Taiwan:
-Kenting National Park (332.69 km2), the oldest and southernmost national park on the island of Taiwan (Pingdong County), with tropical coral reef and migratory birds.
-Kinmen National Park (37.8 km2): due to its proximity to Mainland China, there are historical battlefields in Kinmen. It is currently the only National Park not located on the island of Taiwan.
-Shei-Pa National Park (768.5 km2), located in the central northern part of Taiwan island, located in both Hsinchu County and Miaoli County.
-Taroko National Park (920 km2), marble gorge, eastern Taiwan.
-Yangmingshan National Park (114.55 km2), the smallest and northernmost national park on the island of Taiwan; it has a volcanic landform. It is located north of the city of Taipei, in Taipei County.
-Yushan National Park (1054.91 km2), the largest national park in Taiwan, located on the central part of the island. it contains Jade Mountain which is the highest peak in East Asia.
-Dongsha Marine National Park (3537 km2, including 1.74 km2 of land), this is the first oceanic National Park. It houses about 72 species of endemic plants,and 125 species of insects.
The total area of these seven National Parks is more than 322,870 square kilometres (79,780,000 acres), approximately 9.0% of the total area of territories currently under ROC administration.
- 23. Hurricane Ridge Olympic Peninsula Washington
- 24. Inner and Outer Brass Islands St Thomas
- 25. La Sal Mountains From Dead Horse Point State Park Utah
- 26. Cascading Waterfall Washington
- 27. Little Pigeon River Greenbriar Great Smoky Mountains National Park Tennessee
- 28. Logan Pass at Sunset Glacier National Park Montana
- 29. Mina Nuevo Leon Mexico
- 30. Misty Glen Garry Skye and Lochalsh The Highlands Scotland
- 31. Monument Valley
- 32. Mossy Trunks Hoh Rainforest Washington
- 33. Mount Walker Area Washington
- 34. Mountain Reflection at Sunrise Glacier National Park Montana
- 35. New Beginnings Wisconsin
- 36. Pacific Ocean Sunset Coos County Oregon
- 37. Perfect End to a Perfect Day
- 38. Quinault Rainforest Washington
- 39. Rainforest Belize
- 40. Roaring Lobnica River Pohorje Slovenia
- 41. Rock Arch Alabama Hills California
- 42. Rolling Waterfall Monasterio de Piedra Zaragoza Province Spain