Fall Scenes and Fall Foliages
Wallpapers are available in | 1024*768 | 1280*1024 | 2 Different Resolutions
Beautiful Sscenery of Fall Season :
Although some autumn coloration occurs wherever deciduous trees are found, the most brightly colored autumn foliage is found in four or five regions of the world: most of mainland Canada; most of the United States; Scandinavia and Northern Europe; the Caucasus region, Russia and Eastern Asia, including much of China, Korea, and Japan.
Eastern Canada and the New England region of the United States are famous around the world for the brilliance of their "fall foliage," and a seasonal tourist industry has grown up around the few weeks in autumn when the leaves are at their peak.
Thick forest cover and distinct seasonal changes make this part of the world an ideal setting for the types of deciduous trees that produce wonderful fall foliage. Fall colors are typically at their peaks in Early to mid October for much of the northern and interior parts of the area, late October for areas further south, and early November for the warmer subtropical areas of the region.
Some television and web-based weather forecasts even report on the status of the fall foliage throughout the season as a service to tourists, the most well-known of which is The Weather Channel. Fall foliage tourists are often referred to as "leaf peepers". Fall foliage tours to the Rocky Mountain states, the northwestern United States and far western Canada are becoming more popular as well.
The Japanese momijigari tradition is similar, though more closely related to hanami. In Finland the time of the year is called ruska (russeting). In Latvia during russeting, leaf peeping is promoted both internationally and locally. Other lands may also promote this, but mushrooming may be more culturally significant, for example in Lithuania.
- 2. Photo: Fallen Leaves on Grass, Soft focus
- 3. Photo: Autumn Field - Sky Reflected in the Lake
- 4. Photo: Autumn Road - Country road in autumn
- 5. Photo: Goden Yellow Fallen leaves
- 6. Photo: Dead Fallen Leaves, Autumn Leaves
- 7. Photo: Autumn Road - Fall Leaves Covered Path
- 8. Photo: Autumn Road - Fall Leaves Covered Path
- 9. Photo: Autumn Park - Fallen Leaves Covered Park
- 10. Photo: Autumn Forest - Misty Autumn Forest
- 11. Photo: Autumn Road - Fall Leaves Covered Path
- 12. Photo: Autumn Field - Sky Reflected in the Lake
- 13. Autumn Forest - Scenic Autumn Wallpaper
- 14. Fall Foliage - Scenic Autumn Wallpaper
- 15. Photo: Autumn Forest - Sunshine Throughout the Autumn Trees
- 17. Fallen Yellow Maple Leaf - Autumn Wallpaper
- 18. Photo: Goden Yellow Fallen leaves
- 19. Photo: Dead Fallen Leaves, Autumn Leaves
- 20. Photo: Dead Fallen Leaves, Autumn Leaves
- 21. Fall foliage - Autumn in Dusk Wallpaper