Surrealist paintings : Salvador Dali Painting Wallpapers
Wallpaper Resolution(s) : | 1024*768 |
| Jacopo da Pontormo | Michelangelo Buonarroti | Pieter Bruegel | Paul Cezanne | Lucas Cranach the Elder |
| Giorgio Barbarelli| Giovanni Bellini | Rene Francois Ghislain Magritte | Pieter Bruegel the Elder |
Surrealist painter : Salvador Dalí
Salvador Domingo Felipe Jacinto Dali (May 11, 1904 – January 23, 1989), commonly known as Salvador Dalí , was a prominent Spanish Catalan surrealist painter born in Figueres.
Dalí was a skilled draftsman, best known for the striking and bizarre images in his surrealist work. His painterly skills are often attributed to the influence of Renaissance masters. His best-known work, The Persistence of Memory, was completed in 1931. Dalí's expansive artistic repertoire includes film, sculpture, and photography, in collaboration with a range of artists in a variety of media.
Dalí attributed his "love of everything that is gilded and excessive, my passion for luxury and my love of oriental clothes" to a self-styled "Arab lineage," claiming that his ancestors were descended from the Moors.
Dalí was highly imaginative, and also had an affinity for partaking in unusual and grandiose behavior, in order to draw attention to himself. This sometimes irked those who loved his art as much as it annoyed his critics, since his eccentric manner sometimes drew more public attention than his artwork.
- 2. Salvador Dali Painting :The Persistence of Memory, 1931
- 3. Salvador Dali Wallpaper : Spider of the Evening... Hope , 1940
- 4. Salvador Dali Wallpaper : The Great Masturbator,1929
- 5. Salvador Dali Wallpaper : The Temptation of St. Anthony, 1946
- 6. Salvador Dali Painting :The Persistence of Memory, 1931
- 7. Salvador Dali Painting :The Autumn Cannibalism, 1936
- 8. Salvador Dali Painting : Paranoiac Visage , 1935
- 9. Salvador Dali Painting : The Bathers of LIane, 1923
- 10. Salvador Dali Painting : Port of Cadaques (Night), 1919
- 11. Salvador Dali Artwork : Still Life, Fast Moving, 1956
- 12. Salvador Dali Oil Paintings : Continuum of the four butts, 1960
- 13. Salvador Dali Wallpaper : The Face of War, 1940-41