Early Childhood (Vol.02) : Donald Zolan Paintings of Heartwarming Childhood Moments
Wallpaper Resolution(s) : 1024*768 | 1280*1024 |
Donald Zolan Paintings of Heartwarming Childhood Innocence. His work celebrates the joy of childhood, with all its wonders, innocence, and love. Recall the sun-kissed days of childhood summers with these heartwarming Childhood Dreams .
Donald Zolan Biography:
Donald Zolan grew up in Brookfield, Illinois with a family full of artists so began drawing at age three. He was already working in watercolors and winning local competitions at the age of five. It wasn’t until he was thirteen that he won his first major art competition. His award for winning this competition was a scholarship to the prestigious Art Institute of Chicago. Not even three years later he won a scholarship to Chicago’s American Academy of Art.
He wasn’t able to pursue full-time formal training until after high school when he received a full scholarship to the American Academy of Fine Art. After he graduated from there he was selected as an apprentice with Haddon Sundbloom, a famous illustrator most known for his Coca-Cola Santa Claus. Over the next twelve years Zolan was very successful in the commercial art industry. However, he found that his passion was his fine art paintings which were shown in galleries and museums around the world. Finally, he opened his own gallery in Nantucket.
From there, his work has blossomed to what it is today. His images are licensed on a wide range of products by more than 20 national and international companies. His works have appeared on plates, dolls, figurines and other fine collectibles. His limited edition prints and original oil paintings are displayed in the finest galleries and museums.
His devotion to capturing the magical moments of childhood reflect back on Zolan’s own happy childhood in Brookfield, Illinois. His parents fully supported and nurtured their son’s talent, and, by his own admission, Zolan had an idyllic childhood in America’s heartland.
In his own words, Zolan expresses his love of children, “I love little children, the way their eyes light up with excitement as they awaken to the world around them. It’s a marvelous time of life, filled with wonderment. A time when each new discovery is another magical moment.”
This love and joy is reflected in his works. The unique combination of a subject matter so close to his heart and incredible talent, nurtured through technical training and years of experience, make Zolan’s paintings among the most popular in the world.
- 23. Daisy Days, Early Childhood Paintings by Donald Zolan
- 24. Heartwarming Childhood Paintings : Cone ForTwo Wallpaper
- 25. Easter Morning, Early Childhood Paintings by Donald Zolan
- 26. The Big Catch, Early Childhood of Innocence and Love
- 27. Just We Two, Heartwarming Childhood Paintings by Donald Zolan
- 28. Early Childhood : Forest Friends , Donald Zolan Painting Wallpaper
- 29. Early Childhood : Morning Discovery , Donald Zolan Painting Wallpaper
- 30. Quiet Time - Heartwarming Childhood Paintings by Donald Zolan
- 31. Special Delivery - Heartwarming Childhood Paintings by Donald Zolan
- 32. Twins Kissing, Early Childhood of Innocence and Love
- 33. Two Of A Kind , Early Childhood of Innocence and Love
- 34. September Gir l- Early Childhood of Innocence and Love