Art Train Journeys : Steam Train Painting by Howard Fogg
Wallpaper Resolution(s) : | 1024*768 |
Howard Fogg's Steam Trains:
Howard Fogg Trains Wallpapers : Considered the all-time master of railroading art, Howard Fogg painted the power and majesty of the steel wheel on the steel rail. After rail fans discovered Fogg's artistry, he spent the next 50 years as a freelance artist reinventing the steam age. In Howard Fogg's Trains, his paintings live on commemorating the great age of railroading.
For anyone who never lost their love of those great iron and steel monsters which once roared past with bellowing black smoke and escaping steam, the Howard Fogg Trains calendar will bring it all back to you. Fogg not only captured the forward thrust of these great beasts as they towed their freight or passenger cars down the line, he also injected a great deal of atmosphere into his work. Fogg's steam locomotives hurtle along through Pennsylvania snow storms, past steel mills shrouded in dark gritty clouds, across ancient wooden trestles, through the deep snows of the Continental Divide and the beautiful autumn colours of the Eastern Seaboard.
- 44. Steam Locomotive Painting : Lima Steam Locomotive No.300
- 45. Steam Locomotive Painting : Lima-built Steam Locomotive Shay 41
- 46. Steam Locomotive Painting : Trains At Mears Junction
- 47. Railroad Art : Wabash Steam Locomotive # 2910
- 48. Steam Train Painting : Steam Locomotive #784, Wagon Wheel Gap